Our client is a leading private school that is forward-thinking and paving the way for innovative learning for their students. Working within a passionate team of 3, this is an exciting opportunity for a school Admissions Assistant to work within a well-established environment to ensure that prospective students and parents are well informed during the enrolment process.
- 6-Month Maternity leave cover
- Based in the Sydney CBD, close to public transport links
- Part-time (4 days per week)
- $68,759 + super (before it is pro-rated to 4-days)
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Be the first point of contact for enrolment enquiries, respond promptly and professionally to all enquiries received via the phone and email
- Collect and enter data in relation to the application and enrolment processes, input data about students and families accurately into the school current system
- Conduct virtual tours of the campus for prospective families and arrange enrolment interviews with senior staff
- Build relationships with prospective families form initial enquiry through to official enrolment, and provide additional support and information where necessary
- Assisting with the organisation around virtual information sessions for prospective parents
- Manage and maintain enrolment waiting lists
As the Admission Assistant, you will have a desire to be actively involved in speaking to families, providing a high-level of communication in a professional, friendly and warm manner. With your previous knowledge and ability to organise and multitask, you will deliver fantastic service to the prospective families on behalf of the school.
Skills, attributes and experience;
- Prior experience with school admissions
- Outstanding engagement and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively manage a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team and demonstrate sound knowledge of the school
- Excellent organisational skills, reliable and be able to prioritise and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality, initiative and discretion at all times
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse range of people
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual who fits their fantastic workplace culture, someone who is passionate about education, motivated and a team player.
- Work from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Attractive remuneration on offer
- Close to public transport and links
- Immediate start for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
If your current skill set aligns with the above description, please submit your resume below for review. For further information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.