- Do you have experience using PRISMS and creating CoE's?
- Immediately start for a 8-week duration or longer
- Based in the Sydney CBD
In this role you will assist the organisation with international admissions issuing CoE's. You will be highly competent using PRISMS and have the ability to show initiative and work autonomously.
- Coordinate the assesment and processing of applications of international students including CoE's, fee collection and general related correspondence
- Maintain quality assessment and admissions data within the used system
- Update all information on PRISMS
- Liaise with key external agents including government departments, health cover and other education institutions
- Maintain all legislation and compliance aligned with company policy and processes
- Provide advice and information to applicants, agents, academics and other staff
- Being a key point of contact for students inquiries
- MUST have experience using PRISMS and experience with CoE's
- MUST have international admissions experience
- Demonstrated and thorough knowledge of legislation and educational services provided to international students
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive and friendly attitude
- Must be immediately available and able to work for a minimum of 2-months
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY!