- Immediate start - full time permanent role
- Pymble location
- 1 - 2 years previous administration experience required
Role duty responsibilities include:
- Managing worker’s compensation general claims – all aspects of managing claims; notification, registering, coordinating and facilitating Return to Work meetings;
- Liaising and working closely with the insurer, injured worker as well as all other stakeholders to ensure a smooth return to work; and
- Monthly reporting
- Passion for Work Health & Safety
- Certificate in Return to Work (RTW) Coordination is desired but not compulsory
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple claims in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to details
Please note there is no set closing date for this position so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role. Please direct any questions directly to Rhonda at Beaumont People.