- RETURN TO WORK Administration - full time permanent role
- Administration candidates in Gordon, Killara, or Turramurra, Wahroonga, etc, please apply
- Pymble – candidates along the T1 North Shore Train line can commute easily
This opportunity exists for an individual who is organized, has excellent attention to details and has excellent customer service skills and in return they will be fully supported by the Work, Health and Safety (WHS) Manager.
Role duty responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support as part of the WHS team
- Managing worker’s compensation general claims – all aspects of managing claims; notification, registering, coordinating and facilitating Return to Work meetings;
- Liaising and working closely with the insurer, injured worker as well as all other stakeholders to ensure a smooth return to work; and
- Monthly reporting
- Interest in Work Health & Safety
- Certificate in Return to Work (RTW) Coordination is desired but not compulsory
- Valid driver's license required
Please note there is no set closing date for this position, so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role. Please direct any questions directly to Rhonda at Beaumont People.