Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a NFP Aged Care facility who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their Quality Team.
This is a busy and varied role where no two days will be the same. As a key member of the Quality team you will provide administrative support to the Quality Manager. This include assisting with updating and creating policy documents. You will develop strong relationships throughout the organisation with staff and residents as the role has daily interaction with these key stakeholders.
- Researching and drafting new policies
- Policy document creation using existing templates
- Greeting and managing all visitors
- Minute taking
- Drafting minutes of meetings and developing action plans
- Distributing meeting minutes
- Conducting surveys with residents and staff
- Collating and inputting data into reports
- Adhoc administrative tasks
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience working in an administrative based role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to research and summarize key information
- Excellent customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Great time management and organisation
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Adaptability – you will need to shift between multiple tasks/projects
- You must be available to work 5 days a week and 8:30am-5pm
If you enjoy building relationships and working in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the residents and their families do not miss this opportunity. Please ‘Apply Now’ including your resume and outlining your experience and reason for application.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Krystelle Budd or Victoria Nankivell on (02) 9133 9322.
Please note that applications will be viewed as they are submitted, and this advert will be removed once the position has been filled.