Salary $65K + Super
Full time hours
Small friendly team environment
Our client is a boutique financial services practice in North Sydney looking for a Senior administrator to support the Life Insurance Adviser and company director.
As the successful candidate, you will play an active role supporting the team to fulfill the smooth, day-to-day functioning of client communication by fostering those relationships and managing all data and administration.
The successful candidate will ideally have Life Insurance experience, if not revious experience within Financial Services is essential.
General duties include:
- Support the client service and operational goals of the company through general administrative duties
- Manage and problem solve client's life insurance matters on behalf of the adviser
- Input and management of client data
- Fostering their existing client relationships with your excellent customer service skills
- Provide support to management
- Previous work experience and knowledge of life insurance
- Office support experience
- An interest in Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A mature and professional attitude and be well presented
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (MS Office, database)
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY via the link forwarding your updated resume to Erin Hinchey - Beaumont People - 0290934924