- Based in the Inner West close to public transport links
- 3-4 days per week, 26.25 hour working week with flexibility
- $65,000 - 73,000 inclusive of super - pro rata to part-time
- Free parking on site, free breakfast and free lunch
- 12 month contract with possibility of extension
This Administrator will work closely with the program manager to provide high level administrative support for the education and student life function. This person will work with multiple internal stakeholders providing admin support with timetabling, reporting, coordinating workshops and adhoc projects etc.
- Provide a high level of administration support to a busy division
- Help maintain student records and student database systems
- Develop and maintain systems for ongoing file management
- Assist with regular planning of meetings, distributing of material, event bookings, catering, attendance etc
- Conduct analysis on academic programs
- Support the Director with administration in relation to TEQSA submissions
- Provide administration support to other departments when requested
- Collaborate with academic staff to collate information required for reporting
- Maintain and manage the database whilst ensuring accurate and timely data input and integrity
The ideal candidate would be someone who is confident in their data entry and administrative skills who is seeking a new opportunity within an educational environment.
Skills and abilities:
- Has prior experience providing administration support in the education sector
- Must be able to complete conflicting tasks while prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Must be intermediate to advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Will have proven data entry and administrative abilities and skills
- High attention to detail, articulate and strong literacy skills including proficiency in proof reading
- Highly organised with the ability to manage dynamic and action orientated deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Free Parking on site
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home for a portion of the week.
Please submit your CV through the advertisement.