Temporary Position for 1 year initially with potential to be extended.
Pay rate $28.37/hour+ Super
Part Time 5 Mornings Per Week flexibility available with start and finish times.
Immediate Start - Monday 14th October 2019
Train Station within Walking distance
Due to ongoing projects our client is seeking an Experienced Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate can expect a friendly and flexible workplace, approachable management and plenty of opportunity to learn more about the industry.
The Administrator will provide team support to the office to delivery various projects.
- Inputting data and documents into management applications accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining accurate and up to date spreadsheets within the database
- Report preparation and formatting using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional formatting of correspondence including letters and proposals
- Answer phones with good communication technique
- Office filing and record keeping
- General office administration
- Assisting with facilities co-ordination
- Attend and participate in team meetings when required
- Applicants must have extensive experience using Excel, you do not need to be an advanced user, the duties are basic but as it is a core part of the job you need to have strong Data Accuracy, High Numeracy Skills & Attention to detail when working with Excel Spreadsheets.
- Applicants must have strong Word document skills with the ability to transfer data from one template to another without error.
- Applicants must have very clear communication skills both written and vernal and excellent organisation skills.
- Although not essential candidates with previous experience in high volume Data Entry or high usage of working with Spreadsheets and Databases, may be desirable.
- This job is Starting on Monday 15th October, Candidates must be available to start on this date.
If you are interested, meet the essential criteria and are available for an immediate start, please apply via the link today to Claire Sheerin at Beaumont People - 0290934941