$50K Salary Package
An entry level administration support role for an organised individual that wants to get their foot in the door and work their way from the ground up. As part of a team of four you will be providing facilities support, reception, on foot deliveries and mail room services to the team. This team will teach you how to be an administration superstar. This team works hard, are focused on providing great internal services and they deliver their services efficiently.
As the new administration assistant you will support your team in providing internal services to the day to day running of the mail room and reception area. Your duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception;
- Taking messages, information and details of callers and directing information to relevant stakeholders
- Printing and saving incoming correspondence;
- Booking legal conferences;
- Sending and saving emails/faxes;
- Identifying legal matters and recognising legal documents;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained;
- Monitor and update database(s) to reflect processes;
- Assist with scanning, faxing and emailing of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Mail and package deliveries within the CBD;
- Diary management and filing;
- Assisting with archiving and closed file processes
You don’t need to have had previous legal industry experience but you should have good touch typing skills, a good handle on Outlook and be able to demonstrate that you are committed and motivated to work in a professional environment. We are looking for a down to earth individual that is well organised and has excellent attention to detail and is ready to start their career in the legal industry.
What we offer
In the heart of the CBD, our client has a growing and dynamic bunch of down to earth people in their office. They offer comprehensive on the job training and mentoring by industry leaders. Our client has a supportive and energetic environment that develops and educates staff and often sees Junior staff develop into senior roles with vibrant forward-thinking culture, great salaries and benefits.
If interested, please send updated resume via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941