- Opportunity within the Education sector based close to public transport links
- 7-month contract starting at the beginning of August 2019
- Annual salary of $70,000 + Super
The Office Administrator provides professional and efficient support for the project and events.
- Events and project support providing professional and efficient administrative support, prepare documents, resources, correspondence and any material necessary
- Reporting on project management software about course design, course build and implementation, prepare schedules and presentations based on reported information
- General file management, procurement, maintenance of records and database
- Help to coordinate travel for the team and provide accurate, responsible and timely advance and assistance to enquiries
- Help with the general recruitment and onboarding, including preparation of initial documentation, organisation, shortlisting, and distribution of applicants in a timely manner
- Help to cover areas in busy times such as reception, phones, meetings and general duties
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery to an increasing expanding and demanding client base
Looking for someone who is vibrant, bubbly and hardworking to join a fantastic team.
Previous experience and qualifications;
- Experienced administrative assistant who has proven ability to work in a busy and expanding environment
- Be hardworking, confident, collaborative and have great interpersonal skills. Have the desire to help the wider team such as covering reception or the phones when necessary
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, articulate and strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders, with great written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure, and complete tasks to a deadline
- Must have PR or Australian Citizenship
- Well known Education provider
- Work life balance
- Dynamic team
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Emily, 02 9093 4938.