- Pymble – commutable for candidates on the T1 North Shore Train line
- Administration candidates in Warrawee, Turramurra, Gordon & Killara, etc - work in a role close to home
- Be key operational support in a not-for-profit organisation
This opportunity exists for an individual who is highly organised, has excellent attention to detail and take pride in their customer service skills. In return, they will be fully supported by their manager in learning about a new sector.
Role duty responsibilities include:
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as part of a team
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders - effective communication skills are imperative to maintaining these relationships
- Managing multiple priorities and projects at once
- Assist with monthly reporting
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role
- Proven success liaising between multiple stakeholders effectively
- Professional phone manner and excellent verbal and written communication
- A valid driver's license
Please apply with your resume and if you have any questions, please contact Diana or Rhonda at Beaumont People.
Please note there is no set closing date for this position, so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People have been contracted to recruit this role. Please direct any questions directly to Rhonda at Beaumont People