- Administrations Officer - Examinations
- Leading professional medical association
- Start ASAP - WFH
- Ongoing up to 6 months
A leading, not for profit, professional membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality for Australia and NZ.
About the role:
Our client is looking for an individual to provide strong administration and project support to the examinations team. The team are extremely fast-paced and operate with high volumes of workload; hence they need someone quick on their feet and willing to get involved from the get go.
You will be support the delivery of examinations, perform data entry, provide committee support, coordinate meetings and appointments, edit and collate documents, organise mail and take ownership of telephone and email coverage.
About the person:
As the Administration Officer - Examination, the successful candidate will be organised and experienced to manage multiple competing priorities. Strong collaboration and team work is vital, as well as the ability to communicate confidently both written and verbally.
You will be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to work with minimal supervision. Someone who can hit the ground running is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Compose and edit documents, file, mail pickup and distribution, telephone coverage and email enquiries.
- Perform data entry into spreadsheets or databases, ensuring the maintenance of data integrity.
- Facilitate examination applications and financial application requirements.
- Attend where required, assessments and examinations including interstate examinations, as required
- Upload examination results into College systems.
- Coordinate and maintain accurate records relevant to the role.
- Schedule appointments and routine meeetings as required, including organising committee meetings and workshops; travel bookings, venue and catering bookings.
- Attend teleconferences (inside and outside of business hours) that are relevant to the role.
- Respond to enquiries requiring an understanding of the organisation and RANZCR policies and procedures. Take ownership of enquiries by providing explanations and instructions. Ensure enquiries are addressed and resolved.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to interact with varying levels of professionals
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Be motivated and able to use initiative to work with minimal supervision.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can think strategically and can take initiative, then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina or Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.