You will provide prompt and effective customer service to their members, including answering incoming calls, coordinating mail, office facilities and meeting room bookings. The NFP also holds 2 major events a year so there is the opportunity to get involved with organising these too. You will also be supporting the team with set administrative responsibilities as well as additional ad hoc requests.
The NFP are moving from the CBD to Chatswood in September so the successful candidate would need to be able to commute to this new location. You would also be involved in organising the office move.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Assisting with managing events
- Assisting with the office relocation
- Catering for meetings and conferences when required
- Manage meetings/events/diaries in outlook
- Maintaining office supplies
- General administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic and dedication to the position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal