- Based South Lismore
- Temporary position for 7-9 months
- $25 - $28 per hour
Our client is a trusted, long established organisation which serves the local Lismore community and surrounding villages. They provide modification and minor maintenance services to eligible frail, older people and younger people with disabilities and their carers.
As the Administration Officer/Bookkeeper, you will support the day to day running’s of the Lismore office.
This will include reception duties, providing top class customer service to their clients and contractors, assisting with invoicing and payroll and offering general administrative support.
This is a temporary maternity leave coverage position which will start immediately following a successful interview with our client.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm. Our client will consider a 3pm finish for the right candidate.
- Providing support to the office and contractors
- Being the first point of contact for inbound calls
- Liaising with staff, contractors, service providers and clients
- Assisting with accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, data entry and reconciling accounts in Xero
Your skills & attributes
- Experience in a similar administration role
- Demonstrated bookkeeping experience using Xero (or similar software)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, typing and data entry skills (computer testing will need to be completed)
- Have a friendly, warm manner to join this close knit team
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a proactive team player
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Experience in the community services sector is an advantage
For any questions please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, in our Byron Bay office on (02) 91339322.