You will provide prompt and effective customer service to their members, including answering incoming calls, coordinating mail, office facilities and meeting room bookings. You will also be supporting the team with set administrative responsibilities as well as additional ad hoc requests.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Compose and edit documents, file, mail pickup and distribution, telephone coverage and email enquiries.
- Perform data entry into spreadsheets or databases, ensuring the maintenance of data integrity.
- Produce accurate and timely reports on request
- Coordinate and maintain accurate records relevant to the role.
- Schedule appointments and routine meeetings as required, including organising committee meetings and workshops; travel bookings, venue and catering bookings.
- May also provide support and assistance in such meetings.
- Attend teleconferences (inside and outside of business hours) that are relevant to the role.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve routine and complex problems in a thorough and timely manner.
- Respond to enquiries requiring an understanding of the organisation and RANZCR policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of enquiries by providing explanations and instructions.Ensure enquiries are addressed and resolved.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic and dedication to the position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and able to meet and prioritise deadlines
- Experience working within a Not for Profit organisation and/or healthcare industry is desirable.