- Various office support positions available
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads
Beaumont People are currently partnering with a number of organisations across the Northern Rivers and Tweed Heads region who are in need of office support staff for various temporary assignments.
Your tasks may include all or some of the following:
- General administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain the filing system on a daily basis
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
- Taking phone calls and directing to the relevant staff member
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Previous experience working within an administrative based role
- Advanced experience with computerised systems and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal literacy skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional efficiency, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as a member of a team.
Please note that you MUST be available to commence immediuately and be happy to work on a temporary/casual basis.
Initial interviews will be held with a Consultant from Beaumont People prior to being presented for a specific role. You will also be required to complete computer skills testing.