Previous experience within Financial Services; ideally Life Insurance is highly preferred.
General duties include:
- Support the client service and operational goals of the company through general administrative duties
- Manage and problem solve client's life insurance matters on behalf of the adviser
- Input and management of client data
- Fostering their existing client relationships with your excellent customer service skills
- Provide support to management
- Previous experience and knowledge of life insurance
- Office support experience
- An interest in Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A mature and professional attitude and be well presented
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Intermediate to advanced Computer Skills (MS Office, database)
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY forwarding your resume.
For a confidential discussion, please call Erin on 02 9093 4924.