- Casual, full time hours
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Coffs Harbour
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a reputable aged care organisation in Coffs Harbour who have an exciting opportunity available for a casual Administration Assistant.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Rostering of staff via an electronic system
- General administration support including but not limited to filing, mail, making appointments, diary management, travel arrangements, drafting documents and correspondence and reimbursement of expenses
- Attend and take minutes at relevant meetings
- Manage database input and updating with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain the filing system on a daily basis
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- General reception duties including Outlook Calendar and incoming call management
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience working within an administrative based role
- Advanced experience with computerised systems and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal literacy skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional efficiency, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as a member of a team.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply today.