Beaumont People specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across the industry areas of business services, contact centre and sales, education, associations and memberships, and charities. Our mission to help people find meaningful work.
We are an ambitious and successful team made up of driven, customer-focused professionals who understand the importance of our service ethos and market reputation.
We nurture our people; we watch them grow personally and professionally during their typically long tenure with us.
We believe if you're going to work hard and play hard, you'll need to face the day prepared. We offer breakfast daily, weekly exercise classes and a flexible way of working.
We also recognise commitment and reward innovation, a customer-centric focus and smart work. We incentivise achievement – through recognition programs which have included weekends to Hamilton Island, spa days and nights out.
About the role
You are responsible for providing a high level of support to the Executive Search Consultant, Charities.
General duties include:
- Input and management of client and candidate data
- Complement the existing client and candidate relationships with your mature and professional customer service approach
- Event, diary and interview administration and coordination
- Engage with CEO’s, board members and senior executives
- Manage compliance and audit processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in office support
- High level of competency in both written and verbal communication skills
- High level attention to detail and ability to quality control work to check for accuracy
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A mature and professional attitude
- Intermediate Computer Skills (MS Office, JobAdder database)
Key benefits include:
- Opportunities for growth and development within the business
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Health and well-being programme
- Paid personal leave to volunteer with charities of your choice
- 3 Additional annual leave days available based on tenure
- Complimentary breakfast and fruit, regular team lunches and outings
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and this opportunity is of interest to you please submit your resume below, we look forward to reviewing your application.
For further information, please call Nicole, 02 9093 4911.