- A few minutes walk from the train station - easy to commute
- Previous exposure to a legal/HR environment is favourable
- Be a vital member of the operations team
You will provide direct support across various departments- as such each day will be varied. You will be reporting directly to the Business Services Manager and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation as an Administration Assistant. The successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and be customer focused, able to manage competing priorities and have proven success in an administrative role.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- Prepare correspondence, reports, schedules, presentations and arrange meetings
- Accurately data enter and manipulate information into the database
- Coordinate the National Police Checks
- Prepare meeting agendas and minute take at times
- General administrative tasks i.e. stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Book accommodation and travel for staff and volunteers when needed
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience working in office administration
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite and database
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work effectively as part of a team or independently where required
Applicants must have impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service. You will also enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role.