This role is ideal for a return to work parent as there is flexibility with hours. Ideal work days would be Monday - Thursday.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for all activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient completion of administrative tasks within the team and throughout the organisation.
General duties include:
• Assist and respond to the requirements of the business.
• Assist in the preparation, formatting and dissemination of reports.
• Act and prioritise mail and incoming correspondence.
• Liaising with clients when required.
• Co-ordinate meetings, catering and travel requirements.
• Front desk support and relief as required.
As a successful candidate, you will have:
• Previous experience supporting a team
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to make decisions, solve problems and be proactive
• Exceptional time management and strong attention to detail
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; experience with Salesforce is also advantageous
What you need to do:
If you are available for a 3 month contract and interested in this role, please APPLY via the link below or call Erin on 02 9093 4924 for a confidential discussion.