This is a newly created role for an experienced Administration Assistant to join a well-known education provider. You will have the opportunity to work across the learning & support department, careers advisor team and the health centre. You will be an individual who is able to multitask across different departments and have excellent organisational skills.
- Provide high level of administrative support
- Help maintain student records and student database systems
- Develop and maintain systems for ongoing file management
- Assist with regular planning of meetings, distributing of material, event bookings, catering, attendance etc
- Collaborate with academic staff to collate information required for reporting and assisting with the compliance for NESA
- Maintain and manage the database whilst ensuring accurate and timely data input and integrity
- Interacting with students and developing rapport
The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident in their administrative skills and ideally has experience working within the education sector. This person will have the ability to multitask and manage many different internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- Has prior experience providing administrative support in the education sector (sector knowledge desirable)
- Will have the ability to work with competing deadlines and prioritise
- Must be intermediate to advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- A current First Aid certificate or willingness to complete the qualification
- Have a current WWCC or be willing to complete one
- Free weekly yoga,
- Celebrate the small stuff with numerous kitchen teas
- Working hours 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Enjoy all of the school holidays off.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please APPLY now!