Grain Growers is recognised nationally and internationally within the grain and farming industry. They are a Not-for-Profit organisation that supports growth for its members by increasing profitability and sustainability.
This company has a fantastic culture with a strong team environment. Everyone works together to get the best outcome.
About the role
My Client is looking for a proactive administrator with a can-do attitude to support their team. You will be responsible for providing professional, efficient administration and exceptional customer service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Book and coordinate large volumes of travel – flights, accommodation
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange catering for meetings
- Provide professional support to the Corporate Services Manager and wider team
- Manage office/kitchen supplies and arrange deliveries/couriers
- Reconcile travel and expenses
- Assist events team with couriers, staff and speaker accommodation
- Events administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
If you have a personable attitude and would like to develop your career within a small collaborative supportive team, APPLY now!