GrainGrowers is the national voice of Australian grain farmers, representing their interests at a national and international level.
This company has a fantastic culture with a strong team environment. Everyone works together to get the best outcome.
About the role
GrainGrowers are looking for a proactive administrator with a can-do attitude to support their team. You will be responsible for providing professional, efficient administration and exceptional customer service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Book and coordinate large volumes of travel – flights, accommodation
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange catering for meetings
- Provide professional support to the Corporate Services Manager and wider team
- Manage office/kitchen supplies and arrange deliveries/couriers
- Reconcile travel and expenses
- Assist events team with couriers, staff and speaker accommodation
- Events administration
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
This position is for Australian residents and citizens only. Please do not apply if you are on a working holiday visa.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.