National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join their small team of dedicated staff, where mutual respect and cooperation are critical to the achievement of company objectives
NIBA is the trusted voice for insurance brokers in Australia, representing their interests and promoting high standards of professionalism and competence. With over 300 member broker firms, NIBA proudly represents the majority of the industry.
NIBA's vision is to be the respected advocate for the insurance broking profession.
About the role
The primary role of the Office Administrator is to support the office enthusiastically. Reporting to the Office Manager, the person in this role will:
- Greet guests and clients in a friendly manner
- Manage phone calls, correspondence and 3 email inboxes
- Update NIBA members' database details and magazine subscription lists in timely and accurate manner
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies and cleanliness
- Perform ad-hoc tasks
- Assist events team with invoicing and processing registrations
- Assist in creating collateral for membership team and events team
This is a great role for an administration all-rounder looking for a part-time permanent position (3 days per week). You have worked in an office before, love being the go-to person, and you show these traits:
- Enthusiastic team player
- Impeccable customer service
- Experience working in an office environment
- Professional outlook
- Experience with event coordination preferred
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.