- Byron Bay
- Start Immediately
- Temporary/casual position for 6-8 weeks.
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a local and reputable organisation in Byron Bay. Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to commence immediately on a temporary basis.
- Processing accounting receivables in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Follow up and collect on accounts by sending reminders and communication with clients via phone and email.
- Discuss payment plan options with eligible customers.
- Demonstrated experience in an accounts receivable or similar role.
- A strong work ethic and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under strict deadlines.
- Be available for an immediate start
- Be available for full-time hours, Monday - Friday, for up to 8 weeks.