- Byron Bay
- Start Immediately
- Ongoing temporary position
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a local and reputable organisation in the Byron Bay region. Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to commence immediately on a temporary basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships, reviewing and processing payments and claims and being a friendly reminder to existing customers.
- Troubleshooting issues, leading process improvements, and providing guidance across the team on AR related matters.
- Coordinating and reconciling bank accounts
- Various other AR related month-end responsibilities.
- Reporting on AR data including average days outstanding, month end reconciliations and status updates of aging items
- Possess 3+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Experience using SAP Business One accounting software, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Comfortable working with Macs
- Clearly display strong communication skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail and problem solving abilities.