The responsibilities broadly covers the data entry associated with ensuring the integrity of the general ledger, subsidiary systems and bank accounts, specifically:
- Processing of invoices
- Processing the monthly corporate credit card and cash expense claim forms
- Processing of Business Uber account
- Donation reconciliations
- Processing credit card and direct credit donations in MYOB
- Processing direct credit donations in CRM
- Raising donation invoices and issuing receipts
- Daily Bank reconciliation and associated data entry
- Assist with suite of Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Assist in the production of the month end reporting pack
- Processing of leave forms and weekly leave reporting
- Finance related filing
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Finance.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar finance/accounting role.
- Experience in the use of MYOB / MYOB Advance.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Experience in the use of CRM.
- Capacity to work flexibly and proven ability to prioritise workload independently.
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.