The responsibilities broadly covers the data entry associated with ensuring the integrity of the general ledger, subsidiary systems and bank accounts. As required assisting the Financial Accountant with the preparation of timely and accurate financial reports, statutory returns and acquittals.
The responsibilities broadly covers the data entry associated with ensuring the integrity of the general ledger, subsidiary systems and bank accounts, specifically:
- Processing of invoices
- Processing the monthly corporate credit card and cash expense claim forms
- Processing of Business Uber account
- Donation reconciliations
- Processing credit card and direct credit donations in MYOB
- Processing direct credit donations in CRM
- Raising donation invoices and issuing receipts
- Daily Bank reconciliation and associated data entry
- Assist with suite of Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Assist in the production of the month end reporting pack
- Processing of leave forms and weekly leave reporting
- Finance related filing
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Finance.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar finance/accounting role.
- Experience in the use of MYOB / MYOB Advance.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Experience in the use of CRM.
- Capacity to work flexibly and proven ability to prioritise workload independently.
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.