Beaumont People are on the lookout for Accounts Assistants/Bookkeepers in Ballina, Lismore and Byron Bay!
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Debt management
- Assistance as required to the accounting team.
- General ad hoc duties.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Extensive understanding of basic accounting principles.
- The ability to work independently but also amongst a team.
- Strong work-ethic and accurate data entry, allocation and reporting skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Interested in applying? We would love to hear from you!
Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the 'apply' button and please be sure to include the following information:
- Accounting Software programs you are proficient using.
- Supply Two referees (direct Managers) within the last 0-5 years.
- Outline your qualifications: Degree or Bookkeeping qualifications as a minimum prerequisite and/or two years' of Accounts Assistant experience.
- Your preferred location/s to work.