Purpose of the position:
Plan, organise and deliver COBA’s finance and accounting functions, systems and information; managing the delivery of services by outsourced providers where applicable.
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive, stable team of people who love delivering for their members
- Community based environment
- Member focused
- General Ledger Maintenance including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet items for COBA.
- Payroll processing, accounts payables and receivables, cashflow and investments management, maintaining fixed asset registers
- Month end reconciliations
- Month end Management packs preparation
- Year-end financial reporting
- Liaise with external auditors – for year end audit and annual financial report
- Undertake financial compliance and risk management
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedures and controls;
- Implement and maintain internal controls for finance functions
- Process improvement
- CPA/CA qualified
- 3-5 years experience in technical accounting, preferably in financial services or banking
- Strong financial literacy and understanding of financial risk and controls
- High level of computer and IT literacy, including use of excel and MYOB EXO
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop reports and analysis appropriate for organisational leadership
- Strong data and information management abilities
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to work effectively under time pressures
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently
- Good team player, proactive
- Dependable, reliable, and excellent organisational, time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Process improvement experience
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.