Our client is a leading supplier of innovative and integrated solutions to the water services sector.
This position requires someone who loves a challenge and is committed to joining a dedicated team wanting to add value to the business.You will manage all financial reporting requirements of the business and work as part of a team, providing key advice on strategy and support to the management team.
- General accounting duties including the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assisting with tax compliance (BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Management of cashflow forecasting
- Assistance with annual budgeting
- Management reporting requirements including but not limited to regular EOM.
- Directly supporting the long-term financial sustainability of the business through judicious financial management
- Regular analytical reviews and interpretation of all financial information.
- A qualification in accounting (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Would be suited to someone who has a background in working with companies such as Plumbing, Electrical or Building Contractors or equivalent
- Experience with working with SAP or similar ERP package
- High level communication skills, both written and oral
- Work autonomously and to deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel
- Xero accounting experience
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change in a pressured work environment
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell (Recruitment Consultant) on (02) 9133 9322.