Our client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their ever-growing hardware organisation. In this role, you will be joining the sales team managing and expanding their current client portfolio across NSW.
- Managing a client portfolio inclusive of existing clients and additional clients
- Selling the full range of our clients product and increase product revenue
- Develop relationships within the market
- Optimise marketing campaigns and sales leads to deliver revenue and margin targets
- Meet performance goals and company-wide set KPI's
- Travel interstate and country (when required)
- Sales - including cold calling, outbound calling & customer service
Skills & attributes:
- Proven experience in Account Management (IT/ Hardware background preferred but not needed)
- Results-driven and a motivated personality
- Willing to work within a team and grow with the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as word, excel etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Grow with a fast-growing team with plenty of career progression
- Work in an excellent work environment with other passionate sales consultants who love what they do!
- An excellent commission structure
- Work with an inclusive team that embraces diversity
- Collaborative team environment