I am looking for a passionate and energetic Account Manager who loves to engage with people and gets a kick out of making a difference. This role is responsible for nurturing existing and building new relationships with charities and school members then matching them with the products they need for their communities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing charities and members
- Develop and nurture new relationships with prospect charities and members to grow membership base
- Assess member needs, cultivate relationships, provide creative solutions and increase product orders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and services
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and operations team to create a seamless, customer-focused ordering process
- Innovate and present new ideas for membership growth, customer activation and campaigns/programs to facilitate increased orders
- Team player with vibrant energy and passion for the cause
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A patient and trusting persona
- Driven by targets, commercially minded and results orientated
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Immeasurable impact on the lives of others
- Flexible culture
- Onsite parking or 6 minute walk from the train station
- Access to full fringe benefits tax/salary packaging!
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.