The Corporate Partnerships Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support services to partners and the partnerships team.
- Develop partnerships with relationship managers
- Provide administrative support to the assigned relationship managers
- Communicate confidently, respectfully and sensitively with all levels of stakeholders
- Respond to enquiries ensuring the relationship building opportunity is maximised
- Promote opportunities to support the organisation
- Ensure details are kept up to date on the CRM system
- Assist with writing and communication of documents
- Ability to meet deadlines, ability to make decisions, manage complaints & manage a variety of external stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Customer service, sales, account management or similar experience
- Strong administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer skills particularly with Excel and Word
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.