The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional support services to donors and prospective donors of the Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation. This role works closely with the Relationship Managers across the Fundraising, Marketing and Communications, and New Business teams to ensure donors have a positive and welcoming experience of giving to the Sydney Children’s Hospital Network.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with relationship managers
- Provide administrative support and donor care support to the assigned relationship managers
- Timely completion of request for funds documentation
- Identify, record and manager donor follow up actions to ensure KPIs are achieved and donor relationships are enhanced
- Communicate confidently, respectfully and sensitively with all levels of stakeholders
- Assist in fundraising events and campaigns as required
- Respond to enquiries from new donors ensuring the relationship building opportunity is maximised
- Promote opportunities to new donors to support the organisation
- Ensure donor details are kept up to date on the CRM system
- High level of customer service/donor care
- Strong administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced time management
- High level of computer skills particularly with Excel and Word
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.