This is your chance to make a real impact in improving and supporting the quality of life of people with disabilities across a small cluster of accommodation outlets across Sydney, supporting up to 10-15 clients.
Leveraging your previous experience in community management of support services coupled with a solid knowledge of NDIS and NSW Disability Service Standards, you will lead your team to deliver quality customer-focused accommodation services to people living with a disability, their families and carers. In return, you will be supported by a collaborative leadership team and well-established policies, processes and systems.
To be considered you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years people management experience; building, leading, managing, rostering and supporting a team of staff working in residential settings
- Knowledge of NSW Disability Service Standards Funding Requirements and Disability Act policy guiding practice in residential services
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and complaints management skills
- Experience in budget management and monitoring
- Qualifications in Social Science, Health, Community Management Disability, Human Services or another relevant professional field
- Current NSW driver’s license.
Three vacancies exist with residences in Sydney’s west and inner west. Salary packaging benefit ($15,900), laptop, mileage allowance and work phone included.
Applications are welcome from appropriately experienced individuals who can demonstrate the requisite people management skills, business acumen and a knowledge of accommodation and disability services.
Apply now by submitting your CV with a brief cover letter stating your interest.
For a confidential chat or to find out more, please reach out to Victoria Ford-Rogers email@example.com or Chloe Barton firstname.lastname@example.org