The Academic Success Officer plays an integral part in the student journey. This person will lecture a business and communication unit to international students. Here you will provide feedback to students and be a large part of the learning support plan providing extra support to students as needed.
This person will work alongside a team of two other Academic Success Officers to deliver the Business and Communication Unit.
- Delivery of the Business and Communication Unit to Bachelor students
- Management of learning resources, ebooks, library resources online databases etc
- Work closely with students especially those who are at risk
- Engage with students as the learning support ambassador
- Ensure that the learning materials are updated and available to students
- Deliver practical classes and workshops
- Identify and report academic misconduct
- Ensure the academic integrity in the delivery of the unit and student interactions
- This position is a teaching role for Bachelors degrees therefore the candidate must have a minimum of a Masters degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous teaching experience
- Expertise in academic skills such as referencing, utilising databases for research and report writing
- Prior experience using a LMS
- TESOL or equivalent qualification - Desirable
- Cert IV in training an assessment or Graduate Certificate in higher education - Desirable
Immediately start for the right candidate - Apply today!