- Based in the Sydney CBD, close to public transport links
- Working for a well-established Education provider
- $55,000 + super, full-time permanent position
The Academic Support Officer is responsible for working alongside the Student Support Team to provide assistance with exams, results, student evaluation, student admin, record keeping and databases.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage student expectations, communications and documentation to support the delivery of examinations, results and surveys
- Working on the Student Management System to accurately update student files and results
- Help coordinate examination periods including involvement of internal and external stakeholders, room set up, data entry of results and results release
- Help with graduation, student prize and awards
- Participate in meetings and coordinate meetings with students and academics where necessary
- Assist with quality and compliance, whilst updating and reviewing policies and procedures, produce quality audits, and prepare reports for Governance Committee
- Contribute to the team in a collaborative and supportive manner whilst always providing the best support to students
The ideal candidate is someone who comes from a strong administration background and is confident in their organisational abilities.
Key experience and skills:
- Desirable if this candidate holds a tertiary qualification
- Desirable if this candidate has an understanding of the tertiary sector
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Strong written and oral communications, and confident speaking on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, work in a high-pressure environment with a high degree of accuracy
- High level of computer literacy, particularly the Microsoft Suite, and Outlook
- Ability to build effective relationships and build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Capable of working both autonomously and within a team
If you are interested, please submit your application through the link below.