Customer Service Representatives required for national government contact centre in North Ryde.
These roles provide essential support to both businesses and the general public of Australia.
You must be able to attend an interview in
North Ryde this week.
Customer service team members feel like they are making a real contribution to the community. Our client offers a supportive, friendly team environment and extensive training.
The day to day duties of the role include:
- Providing a high level of customer service in an inbound call centre
- Data entry and general adhoc duties
- Continuous training and development
- Working within a team environment and supporting the team where required
- A strong customer service focus
- Experience working in customer service within a call centre, retail, office or hospitality
- The ability to type 30 wpm with accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have completed Year 12 HSC
- To be an Australian Citizen
Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm on a rotating roster.
Salary on offer is $40,000 Plus Super
It is essential for this role that you are an Australian Citizen and will pass a National Criminal History Check.