We have partnered with a Therapeutic child focused NFP organisation who provide a variety of family support services and are currently looking for;
Therapeutic Case Worker
- Working as part of a therapeutic team providing specialist intervention across a range of OOHC, child and family supports and early intervention services
Join an organisation were you will develop your skills working as part of a therapeutic multi disciplined team providing specialist intervention and clinical support.
Experience you will need to have,
Therapeutic Case worker
- Minimum 2 years experience providing therapeutic intervention services to children and young people within a trauma informed framework
- Experience in case management duties
- Demonstrated experience where you have established strong relationships
- Flexibility working in an ever-changing environment.
- strong communication skills and be a critical thinker able to analytically problem solve and find solutions.
- Flexibility to work varied hours and be part of a on call roster when required.
- Hold a relevant degree or diploma in social welfare, psychology, nursing and or teaching.
- Hold a full NSW drivers licence and be open to some travel as part of the role.
Benefits for you
- Receive the support and resources you need to make a difference
- Salary packaging
- Above award remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and environment
- Reduced case load with access to ongoing clinical support and training
- Work with a supportive & passionate team of therapeutic specialists