There are many things that are critical in the successful running of a business – loyal clients, reliable suppliers, positive cash flow, talented staff, robust systems and processes – the list can seem endless.
No one ever starts a business with the intention of spending most of their time tied up in the multitude of tasks that come with operating one. As the leader, with so many demands on your time, it is often difficult to know where to direct your focus, which is why most tend to default to doing the urgent, rather than the important.
The Australian business landscape is dynamic and constantly evolving. There has never been a more crucial time to be planning and reviewing the strategic direction of your business. The timing is now, with a new Financial Year looming!
If you don’t invest in working on your business, and work simply in your business, then you will forever be focused on what’s now, and not what’s next. Register to secure your complimentary place today.
In this presentation, Jason will cover:
- The opportunities that working “on” your business will present
- Identifying what three key initiatives will drive your business forward in 2018 and how to successfully achieve them
- The risks inherent in just working “in” your business
- How profitable businesses can still run out of cash – recognise the signs and how to prevent it
- Quick tools to ensure you retain your key talent today
- Attracting peer mentors
- What 71% of CEOs said improved their company performance
- What 84% of CEOs credited with helping them avoid costly mistakes
- Where to turn for important, timely and objective advice when you need it.
This event is open to all business owners and organisational leaders who are responsible for the strategic direction of the business and overall growth. Register to secure your complimentary place today.
About Jason Tunbridge
Jason Tunbridge is the Co-founder and Director of Leadership Think Tank. Leadership Think Tank is an organisation established to provide exceptional executive peer advisory groups after recognising a gap that existed in authentic and practical professional executive development.
Jason is passionate about people in leadership and has a pragmatic, straightforward approach recognising that change within organisations is inevitable. Jason has thrived in some tough environments and loves challenges associated with getting the best out of people to drive an organisation’s agenda, whilst recognising they have more in their lives than work.