Delivering Digitally - How to deliver presentations and pitches in this online environment
In this current world of presenting online, what can you do to ensure your presentations and pitches (whether to clients, prospective clients, staff or other stake-holders) keep your virtual audience engaged and listening? How can you ensure your online presentations are dynamic, different, effective, achieve the desired results and stand out from the pack?
In this complimentary webinar, highly acclaimed Presenter and Keynote Speaker, Andrew Klein, will be covering the following:
- How do online presentations differ from live (in person) presentations and what elements remain the same?
- How Sesame Street contains everything there is to know about engaging virtual audiences
- How to inject your own personality into your online presentation
- Presenting From Home – ensuring your surroundings look and sound professional and as perfect as possible
- The importance of interactivity when presenting online
- The use of visual aids such as Power-point. Why visuals may now be more important than ever.
This webinar will include a Q&A.
Don’t miss out, secure your seat today.
Meet Andrew Klein
Andrew Klein is a Conference MC, Trainer and Speaker - and has trained and presented widely within the recruitment industry, having MC’d and spoken at countless RCSA conferences and events for many years.
He is a respected authority in the area of Presentation Skills and Pitching Skills and has delivered countless training sessions both live and online.
His clients include Westpac, QBE, Sanofi Healthcare, Dymocks, Aon, CPA (Australia), KPMG, Poolwerx, Suncorp and BT Financial Group.
Andrew’s hobbies currently include walking the dog, searching for fun Zoom backgrounds, staying fit at home, watching ‘Tiger King’ on Netflix, taking out the garbage and trying to survive isolation in a house with 3 teenagers.