Every organisation has been impacted during these times. Some are wondering how they will get through the coming months; others are busier than they’ve ever been - many Contact Centres included! But as restrictions ease, and we slowly return back into our new normal, what does this look like and how is it done particularly for Contact Centres?
Introducing our expert panel that will discuss:
Lyn Trewenack, BBB Advisory - Transitioning your team back into the workplace – what is the new normal?
- How to negotiate objections to returning to an office environment
- Future flexible working arrangements
- What is the new normal?
- Leveraging what we learned during COVID-19.
Derek Finch, CX Central - The Importance of Business Continuity Planning
- The need for Business Continuity Planning with examples
- Business As Usual and Business Continuity Planning - what's the connection?
- What processes to consider when developing the Business Continuity Plan.
This webinar is designed as a taster specifically for Contact Centres and there will be an opportunity for Q&A throughout.
Don't miss out, secure your seat today!
Meet our Panellists
Derek Finch is a 'Veteran' of the Contact Centre industry. By veteran we mean
- He has over 25 years’ experience in contact centre management
- Has worked for enough organisations that he has to take his socks off to count them (if he can actually remember them at all) but can recall managing centres for Optus, two national charities and several government agencies
- State chapter chair for the ATA (now Auscontact) 3 times, elected as National Board director for 6 years and Chair for 2 of those and is a Life member.
He now consults for CX Central that offers information, training and directory services as well as consulting. He is also a Board Director of a national health charity.
In summary, he lives and breathes Contact Centres and CX and is old.
Lyn is the national consulting Director for BBB Advisory and is recognised globally as a passionate thought-leader in customer experience delivery and strategy design. With over 25 years in the industry, Lyn has managed large and complex customer-facing operations across a wide range of industry sectors including financial services, and insurance and in the outsourcing sector.
She has used that operational experience and strong project management skills to establish award-winning Contact Centres, develop customer experience strategies for corporations, and design and manage customer-focused business transformations in existing operations.
Working with some of the world’s leading brands including Virgin and Citibank as well as locally with Government departments, and known Australian brands such as HESTA, QSuper and Flight Centre, she is respected for her rigorous and robust change management, customer experience strategy and contact centre operating model design, and her partnership approach. She is respected as a proven leader and trusted mentor with a track record in creating sustainable outcomes.