Join us for a breakfast event with Vanessa Fudge as she shares some of the latest developments aiding leaders as they grapple with rapidly increasing complexity and the potential conflict between performance and wellbeing.
When new challenges and complex dilemmas require you to step outside your picture of what it means to lead and draw on insights that can only be found from taking a very different perspective.
What we will cover:
- The shift beyond Rational Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence to Relational Intelligence
- The value of viewing your organisation through a systemic lens to better understand hidden dynamics that impact performance and wellbeing
- Four key principles that are critical to the success of all teams
- How you can simultaneously provide stability and agility as a leader
What you will walk away with:
- A new understanding of what it means to lead
- The single most important factor in uniting your organisation
- How to view any human conflict through a deeper lens
This event will be specific to the Education sector.
About Vanessa Fudge
Vanessa founded coaching and consulting firm Leading Well on the belief that leadership and wellness together create thriving organisations. Through her extensive experience in advising leaders across industries, Vanessa has found that companies that thrive ensure they raise the overall wellbeing of their people. Vanessa is also a non-executive Director of MINDD.org and an author most recently published in the Sage Handbook of Mentoring, London University.
Vanessa’s core focus includes transforming team dynamics, leadership coaching, organisational, transformation, coaching skills development, mentoring program design and facilitation and strategy facilitation. Currently, Vanessa is co-authoring two more books with international coaching and mentoring export David Clutterbuck from London University for Sage Press. The works cover team coaching and coaching and mentoring practices in the Asia Pacific. Vanessa is also co-authoring a Leadership Academy program and book with Jenny Rossiter from FeelGoodLeadership in London.