There is nothing more important to a business’s success than hiring great people!
Whether you are new to hiring or a seasoned professional, this half day workshop provides new ideas, tips and practical advice to make an impact on your recruitment strategy and your future hiring success.
We aim to equip you with the tools to build a ‘best practice’ Recruitment & Selection strategy for your business from start to finish.
Some key topics covered include:
- Preparation - understanding the challenges of recruiting in today's market
- Candidate sourcing – where and how to find the perfect candidate
- How to structure an interview to get the best result
- Behavioral interview techniques and effective questioning
- Tools and other resources for determining best hire
- Finding the perfect match
- Induction and attachment – keeping your new employee engaged
- Make better recruitment decisions
- To find quality candidates that match your needs
- Understand the challenges of recruiting in today’s market
- Save time recruiting allowing you to focus on other needs
- To make a positive impact on the working lives of the people we connect with
This small interactive session holds a maximum of 16 spaces. Reserve your space now!
About Nina Mapson Bone
With extensive leadership and directorship experience Nina has built and restructured high-performing teams with a focus on talent attraction and retention.
As a seasoned non-executive director and managing director, she understands the challenges and complexities of driving growth and ensuring a customer-first approach in large, diverse businesses that have multiple service lines. Skilled at building strategy and managing risk, she is also a strong operational manager who oversees both sides of the ledger on the P&L.
As a confidante to other board members, and to CEO's for a long time, she personally develops and maintains partnerships with key stakeholders across all the service lines Beaumont People operate in - education, associations and memberships, health and social care, business services, contact centre and sales, charities and executive search. Her relationships keep her well-informed of market and movements, and as a facilitator of relationships she delights in bringing talented people together to drive value, build vision and realise opportunities.