There is nothing more important to a business’s success than hiring great people! Nothing!
Whether you are new to hiring or a seasoned professional, this half-day workshop provides new ideas, tips and practical advice to make an impact on your recruitment strategy and your future hiring success in the world of Education.
We aim to equip you with the tools to build a ‘best practice’ Recruitment & Selection strategy for your business from start to finish.
Some key topics covered include:
- Candidate sourcing – where and how to find the perfect candidate
- How to structure an interview to get the best result
- Behavioural interview techniques and effective questioning
- Tools and other resources for determining the best hire
- Finding the perfect match
- Induction and attachment – keeping your new employee engaged
- Make better recruitment decisions
- To find quality candidates that match your needs
- Understand the challenges of recruiting in today’s market
- Save time recruiting allowing you to focus on other needs
- To make a positive impact on the working lives of the people we connect with
Nina Mapson Bone has a wealth of recruitment knowledge within the Education sector, acting as Senior Recruitment Manager for the University of Sydney prior to joining Beaumont People.
You will leave this workshop with the knowledge and tools to make better-informed recruitment decisions and a greater understanding of what is involved in the recruitment and selection process in the Education sector.
This small interactive session holds a maximum of 16 spaces, with a limit of 2 people per organisation to attend to deliver a quality cross-section of sharing across the group.
If you are unable to attend this workshop, we have other dates available. Click the 'Register Today' button for more information.
About Nina Mapson Bone
With a career spanning over 20 years, Nina’s number one passion is her passion for people. Since joining Beaumont People in 2015, she continues to use her wealth of knowledge and expertise to grow, inspire, and empower the team leading with an underlying vision whereby people everywhere are engaged in meaningful work.
A regular speaker and trainer, she shares her expertise on all things involving People, Leadership, Strategy, Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Retention and more, to her team, clients and candidates through workshops, seminars and events.
Being the collaborative individual, she is (who loves a little chit-chat!), Nina enjoys engaging in insightful discussions and thrives on building relationships. She personally develops and maintains partnerships with key stakeholders, and delights in bringing talented people together to drive value, build a vision and realise opportunities.
Nina’s positive influence has stemmed beyond Beaumont People, assuming several appointments for the RCSA since 2012 including her current position, President.