HALF DAY WORKSHOP WITH MANAGING DIRECTOR, NINA MAPSON BONE
- Candidate sourcing – where and how to find the perfect candidate
- How to structure an interview to get the best result
- Behavioural interview techniques and effective questioning
- Tools and other resources for determining best hire
- Finding the perfect match
- Induction and attachment – keeping your new employee engaged
- Make better recruitment decisions
- To find quality candidates that match your needs
- Understand the challenges of recruiting in today’s market
- Save time recruiting allowing you to focus on other needs
- To make a positive impact on the working lives of the people we connect with
You will leave with the knowledge and tools to make better informed recruitment decisions, and a greater understanding of what is involved in the recruitment and selection process in Business Services.
This small interactive session holds a maximum of 16 spaces, with a limit of 2 people per organisation to attend to deliver a quality cross-section of sharing across the group.
If you are unable to attend this workshop, we have other dates available. Click the 'Register Today' button for more information.