In recognition of International Women’s Day on Thursday, 8th March 2018.
Beaumont People are proud to host Heidi Dening, internationally-accredited and award-winning consultant and speaker, discussing how healthy work places lead to thriving work cultures, which in turn increases profitability.
Did you know that 1 in 4 millennial’s in your company will leave in the next 12 months if they don’t agree with your workplace wellness strategy?
- What are the financial costs of having to replace great people?
- How much time is wasted because staff feel unnecessarily fatigued, stressed out and distracted?
- How much of your IP are you losing each time someone leaves you because they believe the ‘grass is greener’?
Heidi will showcase how organisations that understand and invest in this direct relationship that an office environment and the health of its people have on their company culture, benefit in so many ways. For example, PWC found that a wellness program led to a:
- 9% drop in staff turnover for one financial services firm.
- This saved them $2.7 million.
How much would you save by a 9% drop in your staff turnover?
We spend 90% of our time indoors and up to 90,000hrs of our lives at work. Therefore, our work environments need to be places where team members can think, create, collaborate, analyse and strategise. A place where there is vitality and enthusiasm and where happy, healthy individuals get more done in less time.
What if you could create a work environment that allowed individuals to remain loyal and thrive within your company?
- A space that had a positive impact on stress levels, sleep quality and mood;
- Opportunities for nourishment and movement;
- Social health policies that naturally encouraged collaboration and productivity.
- In other words, a THRIVING culture where everyone could finally do what they do best.
Join Heidi Dening, the 33rd individual in Australia to gain the WELL™ AP (Accredited Professional) qualification from the International WELL™ Building Institute. Together with her two decades of experience, this makes her a global leader, speaker and consultant dedicated to supporting human health and well-being in work environments just like yours.
You can expect to walk away from this presentation with 3 simple strategies, so you also have the potential to get similar outcomes as other companies who have created a healthy workplace …… like a 9% drop in staff turnover.
What impact will that have as you face the beginning of 2018? Register for this FREE event today! Spaces are limited.